Mammut Linard Pants Women
Made for those who want to be as streamlined and comfortable as possible in harsh alpine environments. The Mammut Linard Pants are durably waterproof 3 layer, hardshell pants with hip-length side zips for efficient donning and removing over mountaineering and ski boots. These side zips allow you to quickly put on or take off the pants should the weather turn, as well as allowing you to dump excess heat during intense activity. The DRYtech 3L material is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, with a focus on weather protection and durability, and instep patches protect against sharp crampon points and ski edges. Whether it's for use as backup protection or as a single layer piece, the Mammut Linard Pants are of a high versatility that's suited to those who like to adapt to their environment to stay comfortable, dry, and protected.
|MATERIAL(S)||Mammut DryTech 3L|
|POCKETS||Two waterproof front pockets, one leg pocket with waterproof zipper|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Super-lightweight weather-protection pants for reliable protection in high alpine terrain|
• Durable waterproof hardshell pants for high alpinism and mountaineering
• Mammut DRYtechnology membrane for permanent waterproofness
• Splashproof YKK zipper
• Side zipper to hip for putting on with shoes
• Edge and crampon protection made from durable reinforcement material
• Integrated gaiters with innovative adjustment system. Effectively covers both mountain boots and ski touring boots
Mammut's proprietary DRYtech 3L is designed for high levels of waterproofness in a hard-wearing, 3-layer design. It's ideal for use in more extreme mountain environments where protection from the elements and durability are the main concerns.