Mountain Equipment Eclipse Jacket Men
The Mountain Equipment Eclipse Jacket is a lightweight, stretch fleece jacket that’s perfect for long rock routes and classic alpine ascents.
With two zoned weights of fast drying Pontetorto® grid fleece and our Active fit the Eclipse Hooded Jacket is an ideal low-bulk insulation layer for everything from Spring ski tours to long valley climbs. A stretchy grown-on hood fits under or over a helmet and a single chest pocket keeps a phone secure.
|MATERIAL(S)||Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187|
|POCKETS||Zipped Napoleon pocket with mesh back|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Alpine climbing|
|WEIGHT||290 g (avg.)|
• Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece for warmth and minimal bulk
• Lightweight Pontetorto® Tecnopile 154 fleece panels in key areas
• Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and • Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
• Coverstitched seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
• Grown-on hood
• YKK® centre front zip
• Low bulk cuffs with integrated thumb loops
Polygiene® Permanent Odour Control
Polygiene® is a permanent odour control finish designed to stop clothes from smelling. It uses a natural silver salt finish that inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi on the surface of your clothes, leaving them feeling and smelling fresher for longer even after heavy use and hard exertion. It’s tested to be completely skin-friendly, will last the lifetime of the garment, and it means fewer harsh wash cycles are needed to maintain your outdoor wear.