Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme
The Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme Sleeping Bag Liner is ideal for multi-day climbing trips and camping adventures where the weather is coming in and you need a little extra boost for your bag. Made from lightweight, insulating Thermolite, The Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme can make you up to 15˚C warmer, plus its relaxed design and added stretch make it great for fidgety sleepers. One of Sea to Summit’s warmest liners, it’s ideal for cold weather adventures.
|DIMENSIONS||90 x 210 cm|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Cool Weather Camping, multi-day climbing trips|
Full Features List
• Thermolite fabric is lightweight and highly insulating
• Can increase sleeping bag performance by up to 15oC
• Spacious mummy shape with a box foot
• Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
• Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack which is super durable and abrasion-resistant
Thermolite is a hollow-core fibre which provides amazing insulation properties alongside a light weight. The fact that the fibres are hollow inside means that they trap warm air, making an insulating barrier between you and the cold outside. As an added bonus, It’s also incredibly durable.