Designed for sport climbing, the Petzl Kliff rope bag holds all the essential gear you might need at the crag or climbing wall, plus ropes up to 100m. It features a practical opening system, offering quick access to gear without having to lay the back panel on the ground. The Petzl Kliff is also equipped with a removable tarp for easy rope organisation, while the adjustable foam shoulder straps make approaches way more comfortable.
|MATERIALS||polyester fabric and straps, aluminum hook|
At a Glance
A sport climbing pack complete with integrated rope tarp:
- 36 liter volume, stows up to100 m of rope, as well as all other climbing gear (harness, quickdraws, shoes...)
- durable, abrasion-resistant exterior fabric
Practical and easy to use:
- large zippered opening and hook on the back, protects the back panel from ground contact and dirt
- quick access to equipment when the bag is on the ground
- detachable protective tarp provides a 140 x 140 cm clean area for the rope
- four corner handles, two using differentiating colors for easy rope end identification
- two internal handles facilitate rope storage
- zippered pocket provides quick access to topo map, phone, keys...
- external handle for easy carrying
- adjustable foam shoulder straps
- sternum strap keeps the shoulder straps in place
4 product reviews
Think this is brilliant. The fold-out tarp within the bag means your rope is always separate from the other items in the bag. You can lay it out flat from here so it is never dragged around the ground. Even with 60m rope bag comfortably fits harness two shoes and all other assorted gear.
Got on the discount too which was a bonus.
If you want a bag you can chuck everything in without worrying if it will fit this is a great bag to do it. Lots of room and light aswell
If you're going to have all your gear (not just rope) in one bag, it's probably worth getting a proper backpack and a single-purpose rope-bag that can be thrown inside it for longer walks or slung over a shoulder for moving between climbs. Because it has no back support at all, and pretty flimsy shoulder straps, it's not comfortable for carrying a full day's worth of gear.
When the package arrived I thought they forgot to add my rucksack because of the small size, once opened the rucksack looked quite small (folded).
Once I started adding my gear rope for gym 50m 9.8mm , 2 pair shoes, chalk bag,harness,food,water bottle ,bananas,nuts and some small stuff all fit perfectly.
the textile feels really sturdy as expected of PETZL.
Definitely worth its money !!!!
One minor thing a daisy chain on the out side would have been nice, but either way its more than spacious enough .