Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Grivel Air Tech 28
The Grivel Air Tech 28 is a lightweight climbing and mountaineering backpack with multiple function options that you can use or remove depending on your situation. The lid, which features an upper pocket, can be completely taken off to make the bag as compact as possible in fairer weather and under lighter loads. The webbing belt can be completely removed so as not to get on way of a harness, and webbing on the top, eight extra webbings on the side, and lateral slings can carry a rope and other pieces of gear to save internal packing space. The Air Tech 28 has an ergonomic shape for the best comfort and freedom whilst climbing.
|MATERIAL(S)||Nylon, padded back panel|
|BACK LENGTH||47 cm|
Air Tech 28 Key Features
• Roll-top closure
• Waist belt: 25 mm webbing, removable
• Shoulder straps: padded, air mesh, adjustable for different loads
• Chest belt: adjustable, with whistle
• Cap: adjustable in height, concealable in its pocket or removable, with external pocket
• Document pocket inside the bag