Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Womens
A Hooded version of Patagonia’s popular Nano Puff Jacket, the women’s Nano Puff Hoody includes (you’ve guessed it) a hood to keep your head warm. As one of Patagonia’s most lightweight, versatile and warm insulating jackets, the Nano Puff Hoody is made from DWR-coated recycled polyester and is water-resistant, windproof and insulated with 60g of Primaloft Gold fibres, which stay warm, even when they get wet. Other useful extras include two zip hand-up pockets and an internal zip pocket with carabiner loop that doubles as a stuff sack so you can take it anywhere.
|MATERIAL(S)||Shell and lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|INSULATION||60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)|
|POCKETS||Two zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered internal chest pocket,|
Nano Puff Hoody Key Features
• Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilises insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zippered hand-warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages
• Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
• Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
PrimaLoft® is a hydrophobic, synthetic down fibre that, unlike natural down, resists water absorption. It was originally developed by the U.S. Army's R&D team, who were tasked to create an alternative to down that could withstand exposure to moisture yet still be highly warm, breathable, and compressible. Today, PrimaLoft® is considered the industry best in synthetic insulation, and Gold Insulation boasts the ability to retain 96% of warmth, even when soaking wet.