Petzl Hirundos - Last Season's
Clearance of the old Petzl Hirundos.
|WAIST SIZE||(XS) 65-71 cm, (S) 71-77 cm, (M) 77-84 cm, (L) 84-92 cm|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||(XS) 48-53 cm, (S) 48-53 cm, (M) 52-57 cm, (L) 55-60 cm|
|WEIGHT||280 g (S)|
|MATERIAL(S)||Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminium, high-tenacity polyethylene|
Hirundos Key Features
• Narrow and comfortable waistbelt for athletic climbing
• FUSEFRAME technology offers a thin and supple waistbelt for complete freedom of movement with minimal weight
• Elasticised leg loops allow the harness to remain adjusted
• Supple leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing
• Two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
• Two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
• Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
• One rear loop for trail line
• Reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
• Waistbelt equipped with a DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminium, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
• Durable exterior fabric is abrasion resistant
2 product reviews
I am not fat, but i have problem with tight leg loops..XL belt - which is too loose in waist and too tight at leg loops.. I guess its more for a slim no muscles type of people - skinny jeans type.
The harness works great, it's very light-weight and makes me feel nice and secured! Perfect for sport climbing. As a downside, the harness is not very comfortable to sit in for long periods, so if you are looking for comfort this is not the best place for you. That being said, it's not too uncomfortable either!