Petzl Corax Harness
The Petzl Corax is a versatile, adjustable harness designed to be easy to use, comfortable, and for all climbing disciplines, like rock climbing, alpinism, and via ferrata.
The Petzl Corax is designed for ultimate versatility, coming in 2 different sizes to better suit different body types. Features gear loops for summer climbing gear and a gear loop in the middle-back compatible with the CARITOOL EVO for carrying ice screws on alpine climbs.
|WAIST SIZE||(Size 1) 65-96 cm, (Size 2) 76-107 cm|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||(Size 1) 48.5-59 cm, (Size 2) 54-67 cm|
|WEIGHT||490 g / 540 g|
|MATERIAL(S)||High-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, polyester|
Corax Key Features
• Durable construction for summer and winter activities
• Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
• Adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing
• Two rigid front equipment loops
• Two flexible, high-capacity equipment loops in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
• Accessory loop in rear center
• Compatible with CARITOOL EVO for transporting ice screws
• FRAME Technology design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops
• Pressure points lined with soft fabric
11 product reviews
The harness is good but the mesh isn't that sturdy so it still digs in to my legs wich is quite uncomfortable but only if you hang under long periods of time.
Even though it's a "entry" level harness the corax is really great for the limited time i have used it so far.
The "lightness", adjustability and versatility of this harness at this price point .... from a brand with petzl's pedigree? It's a no brainer for beginners or for those who climb outside gyms.
Had this harness for a little bit now, it is significantly more comfortable than the basic rental harness I was used to. However, the waist loop is not shaped as well to fit your waist, tried a mates Petzl Adjama which was a lot more comfortable (but also more expensive). Any regrets about the purchase? Not at all.
Works great for weighted pull-ups and hangboarding.
Very nice harness, adjustable and comfortable.
Looks good, feels good. The adjustment system is the best i've seen. Bought as a gift for a friend who absolutely loves it! All round use and falters nowhere!