Beal Ghost Harness
As close to carrying nothing at all as you can get without wearing nothing at all. In size medium, the Beal Ghost Harness weighs just 250 g and is fully rated to sport climbing and mountaineering. To reduce weight, Beal's Web-Core technology distributes weight across the harness's belt and thigh loops to provide a high level of comfort without the need for extra padding, and the Ghost's two soft gear loops at the rear reduce unnecessary bulk, an especially useful aspect for sport climbing where the two rear loops aren't as important. Dyneema straps shed weight even further, making the Ghost one of the lightest harnesses available to sport climbers.
|WAIST SIZE||(S) 65-80 / (M) 75-90 / (L) 85-105 cm|
|LEG LOOPS SIZE||(S) 45-53 / (M) 52-60 / (L) 57-70 cm|
|WEIGHT||(S) 220 / (M) 250 / (L) 280|
• Ultra light and compact thanks to the Web-Core process
• Surprisingly comfortable for its lightness
• Self-adjustable thigh system
• Dyneema straps are highly durable and strong
• 2 rigid gear loops on the front
• 2 soft gear loops at the back for less discomfort when wearing the backpack
• 1 rear ring for hoisting rope
• 2 loops for tool holder
1 product review
My legs are 67cm. The large supposedly fits up to 70cm. I'd say they're a very tight fit... verging on discomfort, but just about manageable at a push; however, the worst part about this harness is that that the belay loop is just too short making it very restrictive to wear, pulling the waist down all the time, or riding too high in the crotch.