Zlagboard Zlagboard Evo
The Zlagboard Evo is the newest edition to the Zlagboard range, featuring Zlagboard's comprehensive training app written by top international climbing trainers and the infamous Zlagboard Contest edges.
The middle brother of the Zlagboard Mini and the Zlagboard Pro, the Zlagboard Evo is suitable for individual training, offering versatile training across crimps, slopers, small pockets, and jugs, but has been specifically developed for teams. The corresponding app is the perfect assistant for planning team workouts and keeping track of the athletes’ performance. Whatever your training routine, the Zlagboard Evo has every type of hold you need for an exhaustive training session, and with the training routines of the Zlagboard app, you'll always have a new routine waiting for you.
The Zlagboard App
The dedicated Zlagboard app constantly updates you with new regimes written by some of the world's top international trainers, like Cafe Kraft. The Zlagboard app allows you to:
• Train: See training programs for different levels, written by professional climbers. The system controls the training sessions including exercises, hang and rest times and updates the program.
• Get Statistics: The application tracks the training sessions and creates statistics of the results. Climbers get an overview of their progress and improvements.
• Access Pro Plans: The Pro Plans have been developed specifically for progressive workout, leading you through an intensive training over a period of one to three months. The program designers, Patrick and Dicki (Gimme Kraft), Duncan Brown (athletebychoice.com) are professional trainers. Many world class climbers trust in their know-how and experience.
• Compete: Thanks to the standard set of holds, the hangtime results can be compared to those of friends and other climbers from all over the world. The competition feature of the app allows to hold contests.
• Access Workouts: The workouts are single training units that have been designed specifically for each board. They demand your full physical effort and are ideal for burning off energy from time to time. The workout sessions are an optimal addition to regular climbing on rock or in the gym.
• Set Custom Workouts: The custom workout feature allows you to design individual workouts. You can define the training series yourself, choosing holds, hang and pause times as well as exercice repetitions and rest times. Up to 30 exercises can be saved, retrieved and edited.