Sea to Summit Spark SpII -2°c
The Sea to Summit Spark SpII is an ultralight goose down sleeping bag with a weight and warmth that's ideal for summer use. The full hood, foot box, and short zip maximise warmth for the best performance possible, and the Ultra-Dry 850+ loft 90/10 Premium Goose Down has been treated with a durable water-repellent treatment to stand up to wet environments. An ideal choice for lightweight hikers, campers, alpine climbers, or even those looking to add an extra season or two to their existing sleeping bag.
|MATERIAL(S)||10D Nylon shell and 15D lining|
|INSULATION||ULTRA-DRY Down® 850+ Loft|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||EN 4°c Comfort to -2°c Lower|
|WEIGHT||Regular: 490g, Long: 560g|
• ULTRA-DRY Down™ retains over 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture when compared with untreated down.
• Sea to Summit sleeping bags dry out 60% faster than bags with untreated down.
• Vertical box baffles in the torso area accommodates extra down and boosts warmth around the core, vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
• Lower part of the bag uses a sewn through horizontal baffle construction to minimise weight
• ½ zip with two sliders aids access and allows ventilation from mid-section of bag
• Updated sizing provides extra room for both shoulders and hips while still maintaining insulation efficiency
• Draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Includes hood draft collar
• NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another