Camp ED 400 Plus
The Camp ED 200 Plus is filled with 400 grams of premium grade white goose down and has a comfort rating of 5 degrees celsius. Ideal for three season use. It's also available in a lighter 200 gram version.
The ED Plus line features the same high quality construction and materials as the hyperlight ED line, but with bigger dimensions for extra comfort. The Araneum fabric shell interacts with premium grade white goose down for warm, dry insulation. The ED bags are for anyone seeking performance and comfort with minimal weight and size.
|MATERIAL(S)||(Exterior) Araneum 20D / (Interior) 320T Polyester|
|LENGTH||215 cm, 84.7 in|
|SHOULDER WIDTH||80 cm, 31.5 in|
|FOOT WIDTH||57 cm, 24.4 in|
|STUFF SACK SIZE||18 x 32 cm, 7.1 x 12.6 in|
|EXTREME||- 15 C|
• Superlight and quickly packable
• Features bigger dimensions than the ED Line for extra comfort
• Araneum fabric on the exterior and polyester on the interior combine with high-quality down for super insulation
• Available in 2 different fill weights (400, 200)
• Features a superb combination of warmth, weight and packability