Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
The Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody is built for cold alpine missions where moving fast and light is essential for success. The Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody can do it all, it is very packable but still warm thanks to its 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down. It also features a light and durable recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish which provides reliable weather protection even in the harshest conditions. It has an alpine helmet-compatible hood with a single drawcord and a high loft collar to keep your neck warm. The centre-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap helping to seal in the warmth. So if you're looking for a midweight belay hoody which is perfect for those who want to stay warm whilst moving fast and light in the mountains then the Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a perfect fit.
|SHELL||1.1-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|LINING||0.7-oz 10-denier nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR finish|
|INSULATION||800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)|
|WEIGHT||485 g (avg.)|
• A light and durable recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
• 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) provides high-loft warmth in an ultrapackable midweight layer
• Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
• Centre-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
• Two handwarmer and two external, zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
• Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticised opening allows for easy storage
• Soft, elasticised stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Made in Vietnam.
A lightweight, yet strong and durable fabric used in sleeping bags and insulated clothing with a softness that allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft. Pertex Quantum® uses precisely woven ultra-fine yarns, making it windproof and of a very stable downproof construction.
Ripstop fabrics are made by weaving a nylon thread in interlocking, square patterns through a base material. (You can spot its distinguishable appearance in fabrics with a raised box or diamond pattern.) As a result, rips and tears, unable to bypass this nylon barrier, are confined to one very small area and will not spread throughout the fabric.