Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody Pullover
The Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody Pullover is the pullover version of the Patagonia's classic down sweater hoody jacket. In absence of a front zipper, the pullover design provides greater warmth when compared to the Down Sweater Hoody Jacket. Featuring a large kangaroo-style zipped hand-warmer pocket and ventilating side zips if you get a little too warm. Lightweight and windproof, the 100% recycled polyester DWR treated ripstop shell is packed with 800-fill-power traceable down, giving this jacket great tear and abrasion resistance, water-resistance and loft.
• Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
• Contoured fit and a longer-length hem
• Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
• 408 g (14.4 oz)
• Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
• Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
• Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down