Mountain Equipment Xero Jacket Men
The Mountain Equipment Xero Jacket is their very lightest down jacket, an invaluable year round booster layer packing away to nothing.
With a total weight of just 285g the Xero Jacket gives appreciable extra warmth that goes anywhere. Packed into its pocket it’s easily clipped to a harness or stashed in a pack. Water resistant down fill combines with our featherweight Helium 20 fabric to give crucial insulation on windswept summits.
|MAIN MATERIAL(S)||Helium 20|
|INSULATION MATERIAL(S)||Water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power|
|RECOMMENDED USE||All-round use|
|WEIGHT||285 g (avg.)|
• Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
• 71g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
• PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
• Stitched-through quilted construction throughout
• Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
• YKK® centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
• Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
• Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.