Find the best size for you
Tenaya Oasi LV Climbing Shoe
Tenaya specialise in foot biomechanics, an approach which gives their shoes a high level of performance minus the pain that usually comes with more aggressive shoe shapes. It also makes their shoes extremely responsive and adaptable. The Oasi is a downturned shoe that's designed to work as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as well as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems. The Oasi's construction allows the heel to sit lower whilst climbing to provide a greater feeling of control, and 3.5 mm of rubber is all that separates your toes from the rock to allow you to be sensitive to every thin edge or minute crystal. Despite its aggressive shape, the Oasi is very comfortable, and it will allow you to climb all day on hard routes without ever thinking about pain.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sole material|| |
Vibram XS Grip
|Sole thickness|| |
Oasi Woman Key Features
• Provides you with optimum feedback through every movement and offers amazing precision on all types of difficult-to-use footholds
• Bellows tongue features the latest generation of fabrics for maximum breathability
• Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe
• The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control
• SXR Dynamics increases the dynamic response of the shoe improving its ability to adapt to different rock shapes
• RBRX balances the performance of the shoe to give it a greater range of response and better performance across all situations
Vibram XS Grip™
Original rubber compound built for pure friction, recommended for use where maximum grip is the primary need - bouldering and sport climbing, indoor climbing, or extremely smooth, polished routes.
3 product reviews
My son (12) has small narrow feet. So far we tried Edelrid, Black Diamond, La Sportiva, and Evolv climbing shoes. Tenaya Oasi LV are his favorite for both bouldering and lead climbing indoors and outdoors. Comfortable, sensitive and durable. After hi got Oasi LV size 34 for last Christmas, his other 2 pairs (Evolv and La Sportiva) are collecting dust.
I used to wear the oasi’s however still had a bit of dead space. With this low volume version they fit my narrow feet like no other shoe! They perform amazingly both indoors and outdoors, super sticky rubber is also great for comps. I ended up downsizing the same as what I had done for the oasi’s- 1.5 UK sizes- and they fitted perfectly
This is my favorite shoe of all time. It fits like a glove, and is CRAZY COMFORTABLE! It’s super sensitive, and let’s me feel so free and unencumbered when I climb. This is my 2nd pair of these shoes and I’m just so happy. Great for sport and bouldering.