Petzl Djinn Axess
The Djinn Axess quickdraw is an incredibly durable and reliable 'draw that is particularly useful at you start your outdoor climbing journey. For easy anchor clipping, the top of the 'draw has a straight-gate DJNN carabiner with a specially designed nose shape, while the bottom of the anchor has a bent gate and is protected with a STRING sling to keep the carabiner in place. The keylock locking system stops the rope from snagging during use, helping your kit to last for longer. Straightforward, durable and useful, the Djinn Axess quickdraw is a great addition to your 'draw collection.
|WEIGHT||113g (17cm), 107g (12cm)|
|SLING LENGTH||17cm / 12cm|
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||23kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||8kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||9kN|
|GATE OPENING||24mm straight / 27mm bent|
Djinn Access Key Features
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
- DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- durable construction
- lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
6 product reviews
I don't know why everyone says they are light, they are actually kinda heavy for a quickdraw.. though i got only the 17cm ones but they are really nice to use maybe too big for my style and i wasnt really looking in details since they are my first ones.
I bought these quickdraws to withdraw the old ones I had. Nice quickdraw, smooth opening and light. Nothing more to expect!
Great quickdraw, perfectly smooth opens the gate, very light
It's a fantastic product because is strong and light, and the price is good. The quality it Petzl is always superior.
Im starting climbing and loved this quickdraw. Looks really good and easy to use.