The Petzl Tibloc is a dynamic and versatile ascender, that is ideal for use when building hauling systems, or in self-rescue scenarios to create a friction-knot replacement. The Petzl Tibloc is incredibly lightweight at only 35 g, which means you have with you an incredible useful piece of safety kit on your trip at no real extra weight. The ergonomic design of the chrome plated ascender allows for easy handling, and the angled teeth along with the self-cleaning slot works closely and securely with the rope, regardless of mud, ice or snow.
|ROPE COMPATIBILITY||8 - 11 mm|
Tibloc Key Features
• Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
• Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
• Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
• Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
• Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions