Five Ten Access Knit Men
A comfortable, laid-back approach shoe from Five Ten. This is the Access Knit. It uses a similar knit design to what you see on many street shoes nowadays. This fabric is very comfortable and highly breathable, so great for summer use, and it's been made to be more durable so as to survive approaches.
The sole is made from Stealth S1 rubber which is versatile, so it can perform on edges as well as it smears, and it features a climbing zone for extra precision along with deep heel lugs to penetrate dirt and provide more traction on steep descents. The PU midsole absorbs shock, and the reinforced toe cap and rubberised exoskeletion lacing system enhance durability further. All in all a highly comfortable yet durable approach shoe for warmer weather.
• Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole with Climbing Zone™ toe
• Breathable & snug, sock-like knit upper
• Rubberised exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
• Compression-moulded PU midsole
• Reinforced toe cap protection
• Technical fit — May want to size up a half size
Five Ten's most versatile compound used throughout their entire footwear line. S1 sticks to all surfaces whether they are wet or dry. This makes S1 ideal for all conditions. Stealth S1 exhibits an extraordinary balance of high friction and durability with an ample amount of cushioning.